We have decades of procurement consulting experience to help keep your costs down and ensure contractual flexibility.
Our clients benefit from our unique make-up
We take a strategy-led approach to give you the right long term plan.
At our core is an appreciation of risk management techniques, so that we can help you to manage your risks effectively.
We have an in-depth understanding of the drivers of markets, combined with up-to-date market awareness, to inform you in the right way.
How is Flow&Ebb different
- We only work for clients with large energy or other commodity spends. (We believe you need a more intelligent approach than most energy brokers/ TPIs provide)
- Unlike brokers who want to take it all away from you, our aim is to empower you to make better decisions. We’re on the same side of the negotiating table as you
- We put in place advanced and active hedging techniques for our clients delivering large savings – a major step beyond the techniques many brokers employ
- You receive a higher quality service than our competition provides
- We work with a relatively low number of organisations – our model is to service a few very, very well – rather than to push a high number through a sausage machine
- We don’t take commissions – we get paid directly by you on transparent fee structures
- We want to help you to reduce your demand. Anyone on a commission is incentivized to keep consumption high, and costs high
- We are not trying to be the cheapest – we’re trying to enable the best outcomes for clients by focusing on the quality of our advice. What’s better: to reduce the price you pay for advice by 10%, or to reduce your costs by 10%?
Being smart is crucial not only to our success, but also to our survival. We strive to be consistently smart in everything we do. Smart is not just about intelligence. It manifests itself in many ways: Accuracy. Commerciality. Worldliness. Insightfulness. Efficiency. Quick-witted. Capability. And ultimately, reassurance.
We want to be respected for telling it how it is. Being open and honest with our clients, be it good news or bad, is key. This breaks down into two parts: first the raw data and facts – they are what they are. Then there are our opinions and view points on what we believe is likely to happen and why.
Reducing fear by being clear – it’s at the heart of the Flow&Ebb experience. What we do is often complex. We stop it from being complicated for you. There is inevitably lots of data analysis going on. We make sense of this, and show it in impactful and easy to digest ways.
In 2015 Proxima made a strategic investment in Flow&Ebb. Proxima is a leading provider of procurement consulting, managed services, and on-demand solutions, operating in the U.S. and Europe. Their procurement and industry experts bring a unique set of specialist knowledge and experience to identify business opportunities, highlight gaps and explore new ideas by helping clients take control of their external spend, changing the conventional view of procurement from an administrative function to one of a strategic driver of value. Proxima provides modern procurement for the modern business.
When appropriate, Flow&Ebb operates in a complimentary way alongside existing Proxima engagements.
Flow&Ebb is Actum’s chosen partner for Commodity Price Risk Management solutions in Greece, Bulgaria and Cyprus. Based in Greece, Actum provides a wide range of procurement efficiency improvement services for all types of organizations. Actum’s consultants are highly experienced in delivering solid value procurement solutions. Their goal is to boost performance by combining know-how and technology in strategic procurement, eSourcing, commodity price risk management and overheads cost control.