Flow&Ebb Limited (a company registered in England, registration number 9891670) takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have entered into a contract with us or one of our subsidiaries or group companies, the controller of your data will be Flow&Ebb. Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, including through the use of our website, when you contact or request information from us or when you engage our services.
The personal information that we collect may include:
- contact details such as your name, the company you work for, your job title or position, your postal and email addresses and phone numbers
- technical information such as information from your visits to our website or applications
- information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements;
- personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course of providing services to them
- any other information you provide to us
2. How do we use this information
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer our relationship with you and our clients;
- to provide information you request from Flow&Ebb
- to provide and improve this website, including and monitoring its use
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- to protect Flow&Ebb’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- to promote our services including sending updates, event details and other relevant communications;
- to invite you to take part in market research or surveys.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries to process it for the purposes of inter-group administration and to deliver services where elements of these are provided by group companies other than those with which you have directly contracted.
We may also share your personal data with the following third parties:
- our professional advisers such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisers;
- marketing and communications agencies where they have agreed to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice;
- market research companies;
- our business partners and sub-contractors;
- service providers who will process it on behalf of Flow&Ebb for the purposes detailed in this privacy notice. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website services, search engine and web analytics, IT infrastructure hosting and maintenance, government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes detailed in this privacy notice, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.